It is almost the first Saturday in May, better know as DERBY DAY! We want you to enjoy the race, but also would like you to optimize your hydration with KSPtabs!
KSPtabs were developed to give your water a flavorful kick while supporting and protecting your kidneys throughout the day and infusing your body with electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals such as:
- Potassium: Both an electrolyte and a mineral, regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and bodily fluids. It also prevents bloating.
- Citrate: Helps support a normal urinary pH and reduces calcium crystal saturation—the basic building blocks of kidney stones.
- Magnesium: Supports digestion and relieves cramps, aches, & spasms. Improves blood circulation, which keeps uric acid flowing until it can be expelled. It also binds to oxalates in urine, which can cause kidney stones.
KSPtabs are physician developed
KSPtabs were created by a board-certified urologist to help give patients a hydration option that enhances water and provides natures stone inhibitors.
KSPtabs Mint Julep
- One 12-ounce can of your favorite sparkling water (we love Waterloo)
- 1 Key Lime KSPtabs
- 1 – 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 – 2 ounces of bourbon of your choice
- Add Key Lime KSPtabs to glass
- Add Mint sprigs and give it all a good muddle!
- Pour sparkling water over mixture and allow KSPtabs to dissolve.
- Add ice after (KSPtabs dissolve slower in colder beverages so add ice after a minute or two)
- Give it a good stir & ENJOY!
To learn more about KSPtabs and to order a trial pack of 20 tablets, please head over to our online store today.
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog! We’ll publish a new recipe every other month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!