It’s spooky season! Halloween is right around the corner along with plenty of festivities. Want to dress up your KSPtabs? We have concocted a fun drink that is sure to be a hit at your Halloween party. It’s just as delicious as it is hydrating. Let’s get brewing!
KSPtabs Spooky Witches Brew
- 12 Oz of Lime Sparkling Water
- 1 Key Lime or Very Berry KSPtab
- 1 Lime
- 6 Raspberries
- Muddle 5 of the raspberries with the KSPtab of your choice
- Add a small amount of the sparkling water until the KSPtab has fully dissolved
- Quarter the lime and squeeze in some lime juice
- Add lime and raspberry on your glass for garnish
- Add a fun straw and enjoy!
We hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
What are KSPtabs?
We know kidney stones and dehydration are scary! Not only are KSPtabs delicious, but they provide your body with essential elements to optimize your hydration and reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- Potassium: Both an electrolyte and a mineral, regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and bodily fluids. It also prevents bloating.
- Citrate: Helps support a normal urinary pH and reduces calcium crystal saturation—the basic building blocks of kidney stones.
- Magnesium: Supports digestion and relieves cramps, aches, & spasms. It improves blood circulation, which keeps uric acid flowing until it is expelled. It also binds to oxalates in urine, which can cause kidney stones.
Now that it’s fall and the weather is getting cooler, it’s easy to think hydration isn’t as important. However, in the fall and winter months, we spend a lot of time in our heated homes. Think about how dry your skin gets when it’s cold. The same thing can be happening inside your body. Regardless of the weather, start your day off right with a glass of water. For an extra hydration boost, add KSPtabs to your morning routine.
If you haven’t had the chance to try them, click here to order. Are you a local Austinite? Click here to see all the local pharmacies where you can find KSPtabs. We are also available on Amazon Prime!
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog! We’ll publish a new recipe every other month that you can try with your KSPtabs.