Need a drink idea for your upcoming holiday party? We have you covered. Eat, DRINK, and be merry with this KSPtabs holiday punch!
KSPtabs Holiday Punch
- 12 oz of lime sparkling water
- 1 Key Lime KSPtab
- 4 oz of Cranberry-Pomegranate Juice
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Dissolve the KSPtab in the juice
- Once the KSPtab has dissolved, add the sparkling water to your glass
- Add a handful of pomegranate seeds, cranberries, and a lime wedge for garnish
This recipe would be a great batch drink. You can also add your favorite spirit if desired!
During the winter months, it’s easy to let your hydration routine go off course. However, hydration is just as important during the winter. Think about how dry your skin gets during the winter. The same thing may be happening inside your body! We may not have the hot sun to motivate us to stay hydrated, but it’s important to find ways to stay on track. Another tip is to try KSPtabs hot or in your favorite tea. Not only are KSPtabs delicious, but they provide your body with essential elements to optimize your hydration and reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- Potassium: Both an electrolyte and a mineral, regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and bodily fluids. It also prevents bloating.
- Citrate: Helps support a normal urinary pH and reduces calcium crystal saturation—the basic building blocks of kidney stones.
- Magnesium: Supports digestion and relieves cramps, aches, & spasms. It improves blood circulation, which keeps uric acid flowing until it is expelled. It also binds to oxalates in urine, which can cause kidney stones.
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog! We’ll publish a new recipe every other month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
Haven’t tried KSPtabs yet? Shop here!