The flowers are blossoming, and the temperature is warming up, it’s SPRING! Stay on top of your healthy hydration routine and give your kidneys an extra boost, with our refreshing KSPtabs Mint Cooler!
What are KSPtabs?
KSPtabs were developed to give your water a flavorful kick while supporting and protecting your kidneys throughout the day and infusing your body with electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals such as:
- Potassium: Both an electrolyte and a mineral, regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and bodily fluids. It also prevents bloating.
- Citrate: Helps support a normal urinary pH and reduces calcium crystal saturation—the basic building blocks of kidney stones.
- Magnesium: Supports digestion and relieves cramps, aches, & spasms. Improves blood circulation, which keeps uric acid flowing until it can be expelled. It also binds to oxalates in urine, which can cause kidney stones.
KSPtabs are physician developed
KSPtabs were created by a board-certified urologist to help give patients a hydration option that enhances water and helps the body prevent kidney stone formation.
KSPtabs and a “Keto- Diet”
Ketogenic diets are on trend and finding a tasty “keto-friendly” drink option is tough. KSPtabs are low in carbs, but to make this recipe even more “keto-friendly” we suggest only using ½ a KSPtab! Those taking advantage of keto diets are in essence creating Ketosis, the process of burning fat. This creates a very acidic environment in the body. Our bodies do a great job of compensating by regulating our pH balance, but we can optimize the body’s ability to eliminate the acid building up by hydrating and taking supplements that balance the bodies pH through the kidneys. That is what KSPtabs were developed to do!
So stay healthy and hydrated this SPRING, and enjoy our newest recipe!
KSPtabs Mint Cooler
- One 12-ounce can of your favorite sparkling water (we love Waterloo)
- 1 Key Lime KSPtabs
- 1 – 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 – 2 slices of cucumber
- Add Key Lime KSPtabs to glass
- Add Mint sprigs and cucumber slices, and give it all a good muddle!
- Pour sparkling water over mixture and allow KSPtabs to dissolve.
- Add ice after (KSPtabs dissolve slower in colder beverages so add ice after a minute or two)
- Give it a good stir & ENJOY!
To learn more about KSPtabs and to order a trial pack of 20 tablets for $15.95, please head over to our online store today.
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog! We’ll publish a new recipe every other month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!