Summer is here and now is the time to sit back by the barbeque or the pool and enjoy a refreshing drink to help beat the heat!!!!! This month we have the perfect recipe for you to enjoy your KSPtabs with a little Austin kick!
KSPtabs was founded in Austin, Texas. One thing about Austin is we tend to like all things local! In honor of that fact, we at KSPtabs, put our heads together and used some of our more famous “local businesses” to develop “The KSPtabs ATX Mule!” I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
KSPtabs ATX Mule
- 2 ounces Tito’s or Deep Eddy Vodka (both hail from Austin!)
- ½ – 1 Key Lime KSPtabs
- ½ bottle of Fever Tree or Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Topo Chico or sparkling water
- Pull out your favorite sized YETI rambler (YETI Coolers calls Austin home)
- Dissolve KSPtabs in Vodka of choice
- Once dissolved add ½ bottle of Ginger Beer
- Add ice and stir!
- If you like extra sparkle, add a splash of Topo Chico
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog!
We are looking for new recipes, do you have a favorite way to drink KSPtabs? If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us HERE or tag us on social media with your recipe! If we like your recipe and use it in July or August, you will win a KSPtabs Yeti Rambler!