February 22nd is National Margarita Day and in honor of this delectable day, we have the perfect recipe! Ole’!!!!!
My favorite ‘ritas tend to be the new “skinny” versions. I do love a good cocktail, but really appreciate one that is low in calories! I also think the taste is better without all of that sugar! Last summer I decided to experiment with my Key Lime KSPtabs and found a winner! I hope you enjoy these Margaritas as much as I do!
Key Lime KSPtabs Margarita
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces good tequila (I prefer reposado)
- ½ ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- ½ – 1 Key Lime KSPtas
- Kosher Salt
- Topo Chico or sparkling water
- Put Key Lime KSPtab, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice (wait until the KSPtab has dissolved, ice will make that process take a bit longer!)
- Shake for 20 – 30 seconds
- Pour into a salt-rimmed glass with fresh ice
- If you like extra sparkle, add a splash of topo chico
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog monthly. We’ll publish a new recipe every month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.