It’s a new year and most of us are on the path to getting healthy—and in shape.
During this time, diet changes and new workout routines are on most of our “New Year’s Resolutions” list. Another thing you should add to that list is to make sure you’re getting enough hydration during your workout as well.
Getting optimal hydration prior to, during, and post workout helps your body regulate temperature, provides lubrication to your joints, and helps your body perform at its highest level. Working out dehydrated leads to fatigue, dizziness, muscle cramps, and of course kidney stones.
KSPtabs wants to partner with you and help boost your health and hydration this year with great-tasting drink recipes. We recommend hydrating with KSPtabs at least one hour prior to your workout, then following up with a post-workout KSPtabs refresher.
This month’s recipe was developed to add a little fun to your post-workout hydration routine:
KSPtabs Coconut Water Refresher
- 8 ounces of your favorite Coconut Water (we love Harmless Harvest®, 365 Everyday Value® Coconut Water & Kirkland™ Brands)
- 4 – 6 ounces of your favorite sparkling water (we love La Croix® & Topo Chico®)
- 1 Key Lime or Very Berry KSPtabs
- Dissolve your KSPtabs in the coconut water of your choice
- Add ice, but wait until the KSPtab has dissolved, ice will make that process take a bit longer
- Top with sparkling water
Order a trial pack of 20 tablets.
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog monthly. We’ll publish a new recipe every month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.