Fourth of July is almost here! Are you ready? Whether you’re enjoying a backyard barbecue by the pool, boating on the lake or lounging on the beach, a refreshing drink is a necessity. We love finding new ways for y’all to enjoy KSPtabs, and we have made a delicious discovery at KSPtabs; Simply Peach! It tastes amazing mixed with Key Lime KSPtabs. We came up with a recipe that makes it even better. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
What are KSPtabs?
KSPtabs were developed to give your water a flavorful kick while supporting and protecting your kidneys throughout the day and infusing your body with electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals such as:
- Potassium: Both an electrolyte and a mineral, regulates blood pressure, heart rate, and bodily fluids. It also prevents bloating.
- Citrate: Helps support a normal urinary pH and reduces calcium crystal saturation—the basic building blocks of kidney stones.
- Magnesium: Supports digestion and relieves cramps, aches, & spasms. Improves blood circulation, which keeps uric acid flowing until it is expelled. It also binds to oxalates in urine, which can cause kidney stones.
Stay healthy and hydrated this summer with this simple and refreshing recipe!
KSPtabs Peach Lime Cooler
- 8 oz Peach Juice (Simply Peach)
- 8 oz Lime Sparkling Water (A team favorite is Waterloo)
- 1 Key Lime KSPtabs
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- Lime and Peach for Garnish
- Add Key Lime KSPtab to a pint glass
- Pour sparkling water and allow KSPtab to dissolve completely (If you add the KSPtab to a full glass of sparkling water it can overflow)
- Add the peach and lime juice
- Add ice (KSPtabs dissolve slower in cold beverages)
- Stir and garnish with peach and lime
- Add a festive straw!
We suggest playing around with the recipe to decide how you like it best. To cut the sweetness of the peach juice, use the whole can of sparkling water, and top it off with the peach juice. However, if you like something a bit sweeter, use less sparkling water. Also, if you want to add a little kick to it, sub in your favorite spirit for 2 oz of the sparkling water!
To learn more about KSPtabs and to order a trial pack, please head over to our online store today.
Need ideas on how to enhance your hydration routine, check out our KSPtabs blog! We’ll publish a new recipe every other month that you can try with your KSPtabs.
If you have any favorite recipes, please share them with us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!